Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dusty Plains' List (Apostrophe after S)

My songs to date, in no particular order:

1) "Your Song"
2) "Don't Know Much 'Bout No"
3) "Karma Knows"
4) "Cactus Knee"
5) "My Gallant Gov'na"
6) "Without You"
7) "Maya, My Asafoetida Senorita"
8) "The Thimble & The Thumb"

Each one is still a work in progress. In the sense that everything is always in progress. With my improvement as a guitarist, these songs get new little ditties here and there. I also often think of something better lyrically when I revisit the words. That being as it may, I would like to start this blog out by doing an entry for each of these songs one by one as they are now. I want to put my thoughts about these songs down...though at the risk of eliminating others' potential for different interpretations of the song.
However, because I know almost nobody will ever hear these songs, and that almost nobody will ever read these words, I feel that risk is more minimal than Zaphod Beeblebrox's importance in the universe.

That is the mission for now. Peace.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com